GateKeeper Enterprise Setup for Admins
Set up your GateKeeper Hub admin console
- Purchase a subscription license
- Deploy Hub on (cloud or on-premise version)
- Create Hub administrator profile
- Add license to your GateKeeper Hub admin console
- Verify website is operational
- Add users
- Add user’s GateKeeper token
- Add login password (domain, or local) for user’s computer
- Save user profile
Install GateKeeper Client application on end user computers
- Download GateKeeper Client application from the Hub > Download
- Install Client application on computer(s)
- Sync Client application to the Hub
- Verify computer on the Hub
Using GateKeeper for end users
- Give each user a GateKeeper token (key) and sensor to set up
- User will type in PIN to initiate login
- First time logging in will require users to enter their Windows password
Optional: Manage access policies
See GateKeeper proximity access control in action.
Take a self-guided tour of how your proximity-based access control can work.
Touchless, contactless, passwordless 2FA with continuous authentication. One key for all your passwords. Experience fully automated login and security. Instant 2FA, auto-OTP, password manager and worry-free workflow with proximity-based privileged access management for Windows 10, 8, 7, macOS, desktop applications, and websites.